Wayne Garrahan’s Value Proposition
As a native of Saratoga since 1969, I am well positioned to assist clients who want to know the real estate market, neighborhoods, schools, activities, restaurants, culture, and “inside scoop” of Saratoga, Los Gatos and Monte Sereno. I attended Foothill School, Oak Street School, Redwood Jr. High, Saratoga High School and West Valley College. Thus, I KNOW the area intimately!
I love the Bay Area/Silicon Valley and am also knowledgeable of the real estate market and communities of Campbell, Cupertino, the Rose Garden, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and Willow Glen. My mission statement is to deliver to my clients superior, thorough, and professional representation that they will consider the best in the real estate industry. I am passionate about assisting clients with finding their dream home or investment property, as well as enabling sellers to get the highest possible price for their home via creative marketing and effective negotiating. For both buyers and sellers, I insure their real estate transaction is seamless, stress free, and closes on time.
I always put my client’s needs first and foremost, in my mind and through my actions. I understand and honor discretion and utilize a consultative sales approach. I adopted the 24/7/365 philosophy in my high-tech sales career to always be available to my customers, and have carried it forward in my real estate sales career. My philosophy is to deliver exceptional service to my clients before, during, and after the sale. My mission is to be your REALTOR® for life and I will do my best to earn that privilege every day.
Continual education is of great importance to me. I regularly attend real estate training sessions to insure I am knowledgeable of the latest contract changes, laws, codes, and technology tools to incorporate in my business. I also help educate my clients and insure they understand the purchase contract and disclosures involved in the transaction. In addition to being a licensed California REALTOR®, I have a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from California State University Sacramento, and a Master’s of Science in Systems Engineering from San Jose State University.
Other interesting facts about me include:
- I have owned several businesses in the local area
- I have worked for large corporations, such as EMC
- My sales background started in the corporate world, where I sold over $80M of Enterprise Storage services to multiple customers, including PayPal, Netflix, McAfee and TerraSpring, as well as small companies
- At EMC I was typically engaged with Angel Investors, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, startup companies, and technically proficient professionals
- As a business owner and engineering professional, I have designed parts for race cars, owned high-end restoration shops, written technical articles, white papers, and advertising
- I have been published in (or featured in?) popular magazines such as Super Ford, Mustang Monthly, Mopar Muscle, Muscle Car Review, and Turbo Magazine
- I completed Ground School for attaining my private pilot license
- I am a HAM Radio Operator with the call sign WA6MYO